Terms & Conditions
1. Booking Terms and Conditions
This page sets out the legal terms and conditions (booking terms) which apply when you book a stay at one of our sites.
These booking terms incorporate the site rules and the cancellation policy and any other document referred to within them or that we brought to your attention before confirming your booking shall apply to each booking you make and shall form the basis of your contract with Paterson Enterprises Ltd trading as Morris Leisure, a company registered in England with company no: 4930959 and registered office address of 38 - 41 Castle Foregate, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 2EL (“we” “us” and “our”). Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. References to "you" and "your" in these Booking Conditions mean all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date) or any of them the contract between us for a booking (the contract).
By making a booking, the first named person on the booking agrees on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking that:
- he/she has read these Booking Conditions and has the authority to and does agree to be bound by them;
- he/she is over 18 years of age and resident in the United Kingdom and where placing an order for services with age restrictions declares that he/she and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services;
- he/she accepts financial responsibility for payment of the booking on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking.
If you accept the booking terms, the site rules and the cancellation policy, please tick the appropriate box as part of booking process. If you refuse to accept these booking terms, you will not be able to make a booking.
The images of our sites on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we make every effort to present a true reflection of our parks and their surroundings, there may have been changes to either since the images were taken.
You may view prices of pitches at our sites as indicative and make bookings, subject to availability, for pitches at our sites through our website or our booking system.
While we accept responsibility for statements and representations made by our duly authorised agents (for example, our site staff), variations to these booking terms will only be valid when confirmed in writing by us.
When you make your booking, we'll ask you for details of your permanent home address. We have the right to check this information against the electoral register to prevent fraud and make sure we can contact you by post before or after your stay if we need to. If you're not on the electoral register because of a recent move, we may ask you to give us a utility bill showing your new address to confirm your details.
Our booking process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your booking to us. Please take the time to read and check your booking at each stage of the booking process. Please notify us of any errors in pricing or changes to your details that impact on your booking as soon as you become aware of them. You may amend your personal and booking details by contacting the park or online, 72 hours prior to your arrival. We cannot be held responsible if a change in your details means we can no longer accommodate you or your outfit.
A booking is made with us when you complete our booking process and we issue you with a booking confirmation. A booking does not exist until you receive a booking confirmation.
A binding contract will come into existence between you and us as soon as we have issued you with a booking confirmation that will confirm the details of your booking. If you do not receive a confirmation within 24 hours or if you believe that any details on the booking confirmation or any other document are wrong you must advise us immediately.
The indicative prices shown on our website and booking system are valid only for the duration that those prices are published. Indicative prices are subject to change at our sole discretion. In the event that indicative prices change, the new published prices will apply to new bookings made and the old published prices will not apply to new bookings.
We make every effort to display prices on our website, booking system and booking confirmation correctly. However, occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances; prices shown are therefore to be considered as indicative only. The final price for your booking will be determined when you arrive at the site. It is only at this point we can confirm your party accords with your booking.
It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, our indicative prices for a Morris Leisure site may be incorrect. Should we discover an error in the indicative price of your booking, we will confirm this and you can decide whether or not to contract for the correct indicative price. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to fulfil your booking to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
The price of a booking includes VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your contract and the date of your stay, we will adjust the VAT you pay.
We only take a small non -refundable deposit of £10/ per night on booking and ask for your remaining balance 48 hours before arrival. This way, we aren't holding on to your full payment. One-night bookings are taken on the digression of a Park Manager and will require the total balance upfront.
You can only pay for your booking using cash, debit card or credit card, Morris Leisure gift vouchers or Caravan & Motorhome Club vouchers (Ludlow Touring Park, Riverside Touring Park and Stanmore Hall Touring Park only). Our sites accept the following debit and credit cards: MasterCard and Visa.
Any Morris Leisure Gift Vouchers or Caravan & Motorhome Club Vouchers redeemed at a site for the price of your booking will automatically be allocated against the earliest night(s) of the booking and will not be refundable or replaced if not used for that booking.
On your visit to a Morris Leisure Park, you will receive a loyalty card. Spend 12 fully paid nights at any of our Touring Parks (whether continuous or not) and enjoy a free night on us!
Simply present your card on check-in for each visit to collect stamps or when you wish to claim your free night.
• To obtain a free night, a completed card must be present.
• We cannot amend bookings once a receipt has been processed for your stay.
• We cannot provide stamps for nights acquired from previous bookings.
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• You cannot redeem nights during bank holidays.
• We can only provide loyalty stamps for fully paid nights.
3 For 2 Offer
THIS OFFER IS NOT CURRENTLY VALID
- A valid discount code must be presented when booking online or quoted via telephone/on check-in. We cannot process refunds or redeem free nights once a receipt has been processed for your stay.
- The offer is only valid for stays when checking in between the dates stated on the promotion (including the final date).
- You can only use the offer once per transaction/ stay (maximum of 1 free night per stay).
- You cannot redeem the offer on consecutive bookings at the same Park. There must be a 24-hour period between bookings for the offer to be redeemed on both bookings.
- The offer does not include Extras (Awnings, Dogs, Extra Cars and/ or Trailers as well as Extra Adults and/or Children not staying the entire duration).
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- We cannot provide a loyalty stamp for the third night.
- The offer can be applied on top of Membership Discounts.
- Morris Leisure reserves the right to change our offering at any time, to add to it, to shorten it or to remove it completely.
Black Friday Offer
THIS OFFER IS NOT CURRENTLY VALID
- Bookings using this code will only be accepted between 29th November 2019 and 2nd December 2019.
- The code can be used for stays between 19th December 2019 and 19th December 2020.
- Only valid for stays when checking-in between dates stated on promotion (from 19/12/19 and up to and on the 19/12/20)
- Full deposit required (£10/ per night).
- Deposit is paid at the time of booking and is non-refundable and non-transferable. If a booking is put on hold or moved to another date, the offer is invalid.
- A valid discount code must be presented when booking to qualify.
- Discount doesn't include Extras (Awnings, Dogs, Extra Cars and/ or Trailers. Extra Adults and/or Children not staying full duration)
- Any extra nights' accommodation and/or upgrades will be charged at the agreed rate.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion including loyalty scheme and other discounts/ offers. (Stamps cannot be collected for these nights but free nights can be redeemed from previous bookings).
- Offer is subject to availability.
- Minimum night restrictions may apply.
- This offer does not apply to reservations that include public or bank holiday periods in the UK. See below
- The code is not valid for stays that fall within the following dates: (09/04/20-12/04/20), (07/05/20-09/05/20), (22/05/20-24/05/20), (28/08/20 -30/08/20)
- The offer is applicable for new bookings only and cannot be applied to on-hold or existing bookings.
- Discount codes can be applied on top of Membership Discounts.
- Unfortunately, we cannot amend bookings, process refunds or redeem offers once a confirmation has been processed for your current stay.
- Morris Leisure reserves the right to change our offering at any time, to add to it, to shorten it or to remove it completely.
- You must present a valid voucher code at the time of booking to qualify.
- You must present the original voucher on arrival.
- All costs, including pitch fees and any extras such as dogs, children and awnings, are covered. The voucher will also cover you and all of your party (maximum of 6 people).
- You must redeem the voucher within 12 months of the date of issue.
- The voucher cannot be reedeemed on Bank Holidays.
- The voucher can only be used once per transaction/ stay and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
- You cannot exchange the voucher for cash.
- The voucher is redeemable in its entirety only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
- The voucher is subject to availability.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a resident in the UK.
- We will collect all entries to competitions, and the winner will be selected at random.
- If you are one of the winners, we will contact you within 7 days from the final closing date.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook. The winner must acknowledge this within 72 hours. Failure to respond to this means an alternative winner will be selected.
- All entrants agree to their names and comments being used for promotional purposes.
- We will send out prizes within 14 days of receiving the winner's details.
- Responsibility will not be accepted for loss, delay and damage to any prizes.
- The prize will be available per the terms above for a period of 12 months from the date issued. This period excludes Bank Holidays.
- Morris Leisure reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event outside of Morris Leisure's reasonable control. We will post any changes to the Competition on the Morris Leisure website (http://www.morris-leisure.co.uk).
We strongly recommend that you obtain adequate travel insurance in respect of your booking with us. You must be satisfied that your insurance fully covers all your personal requirements including pre-existing medical conditions, cancellation charges, medical expenses and repatriation in the event of accident or illness. If you choose to travel without adequate insurance cover, we will not be liable for any losses howsoever arising, in respect of which insurance cover would otherwise have been available.
If you cut short your holiday and return home early in circumstances where you have no reasonable cause for complaint about the standard of accommodation and services provided and/or do not comply with the early departure provisions set out in our ‘Exceptional circumstances’, we will not offer you any refund for that part of your holiday not completed. Depending on the circumstances, your travel insurance may offer cover for curtailment and we suggest that any claim is made directly with them.
If you wish to change or cancel your booking, please ensure you do so in good time so as to give others an opportunity to book the pitch that you have booked.
You must make cancellations of and changes to your bookings in accordance with the cancellation policy (the cancellation policy is set out on our website with a link to this in your booking confirmation email), and, in particular, if you wish to make an early departure, we ask you to inform the Park Managers on site before 12 noon, 48 hours prior to the new departure date. This enables us to make the pitch available to other visitors.
In the event that we change the cancellation policy, we may request that guests with existing bookings adopt the new cancellation policy.
We make every effort to ensure that your booked arrangements run smoothly but if you do have a problem during your holiday, please inform our Park Managers immediately who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved on-site, please email us at [email protected] This email address is manned 9am-5pm (Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays).
If the problem cannot be resolved and you wish to complain further, you must send formal written notice of your complaint to us within 7 days of the end of your stay, giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. Please keep your email concise and to the point. This will assist us to quickly identify your concerns and speed up our response to you. We'll try to write back to you within 14 days of getting your letter or email. Failure to follow the procedure set out in this clause may affect our ability to investigate your complaint, and will affect your rights under this contract.
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these Booking Conditions we will not be liable or pay you compensation if our contractual obligations to you are affected by “Force Majeure”. For the purposes of these Booking Conditions, Force Majeure means any event beyond our or our supplier’s control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been taken. Examples include warfare and acts of terrorism (and threat thereof), civil strife, significant risks to human health such as the outbreak of serious disease at the travel destination or natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes or weather conditions which make it impossible to travel safely to the travel destination or remain at the travel destination, the act of any government or other national or local authority including port or river authorities, industrial dispute, labour strikes, lock closure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, chemical or biological disaster, unavoidable technical problems with transport and all similar events outside our or the supplier(s) concerned’s control.
Brexit Implications: please note that certain overseas travel arrangements may be affected as a result of the United Kingdom’s decision to leave the European Union. This could include an unavailability of certain flight routes, access to certain ports and airports and changes to the visa requirements of British citizens travelling to, within or through the EU. Please rest assured that this is something we will continue to monitor and will advise our customers as soon as possible if we become aware of any confirmed bookings that will be affected. However, since this is something which is completely unprecedented and outside our control, we would treat any such changes as Force Majeure, and whilst we will endeavour to provide suitable alternative arrangements or refunds where possible, we will not be liable to pay you any compensation.
These Booking Conditions and any agreement to which they apply are governed in all respects by English law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with your contract or booking will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only.
We do have the right to turn down your booking request – if, for example, we don't have space or we think you'd spoil things for our other guests.
In order to maintain the security and safety at all of our sites we prohibit users who have been convicted of, or received a police caution for, a sexual offence (listed in Schedule 3 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003) and have been made subject to the notification requirements under the sexual offenders register or a Sexual Harm Prevention Order. If we are made aware that either yourself or a member of your party are subject to these provisions then we reserve the right to terminate your booking in advance or whilst on site during your stay, without refund.
We may in exceptional circumstances be required to cancel your booking in which case a full refund of all monies paid will be made to you. We regret we cannot meet any expenses or losses that you may incur as a result of change or cancellation.
Very rarely, we may be forced by "force majeure" to change or terminate all or some of your arrangements after departure. If this situation does occur, we regret we will be unable to make any refunds, pay you compensation or meet any costs or expenses you incur as a result.
(1) Subject to the remainder of this clause, we have a duty to provide the services making up your booking with us with reasonable skill and care. We have no liability to you for the actual provision of the services, except in cases where it is proved that we have breached that duty and damage to you has been caused.
(2) We will not be responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description if it results from:
(a) the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected; or
(b) the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party unconnected with the provision of the services contracted for and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
(c) unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond ours or our supplier(s) control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or
(d) an event which either ourselves or suppliers could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or forestalled.
(3) We limit the amount of compensation we may have to pay you if we are found liable under this clause:
(a) loss of and/or damage to any luggage or personal possessions and money,
The maximum amount we will have to pay you in respect of these claims is £25 per person in total because you are assumed to have adequate insurance in place to cover any losses of this kind.
(b) Claims not falling under (a) above and which don’t involve injury, illness or death
The maximum amount we will have to pay you in respect of these claims is twice the price paid by you in total. This maximum amount will only be payable where everything has gone wrong and you have not received any benefit at all from your booking.
(4) It is a condition of our acceptance of liability under this clause that you notify any claim to ourselves and our supplier(s) strictly in accordance with the complaint’s procedure set out in these conditions.
(5) Where any payment is made, the person(s) receiving it (and their parent or guardian if under 18 years) must also assign to ourselves or our insurers any rights they may have to pursue any third party and must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require.
(6) Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss or expense or other sum(s) of any description:
(a) which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you; or
(b) relate to any business.
(7) We will not accept responsibility for services or facilities which do not form part of our agreement or where they are not advertised in our brochure.
While you're with us, you may spot a camera or photographer. They could be shooting photos or videos for us. They could be shooting anywhere on the Park, but we'll try to make sure the filming doesn't affect your stay and that you always know what's going on.
With this agreement, you give us the rights (free of charge) to anything containing your image (or the image of the other people with you) that are made while you're with us. If you don't want to be in the shot, please inform us or try to stay away from the filming area.
We may be able to give you a refund if you have to cancel because of an exceptional circumstance that's out of your control and means that you would not be able to visit the Park on a future date. Below is a list of circumstances covered. Before you cancel, please check that your circumstance is included in the list below and that you can provide the required documentation.
Circumstances that require documentation
Death of a guest or any member of the travelling party. You'll be asked to provide one of these documents:
- Death certificate
- News article naming the deceased
Serious illness of a guest, or any member of the travelling party meaning you will not be able to visit the Park on a future date. You'll be asked to provide a general statement from a physician confirming that the person can't travel on a future date. The statement must be dated after your booking date.
What to do next
If you've confirmed your circumstance meets the requirements above, please contact the concerning Park. They will fill out a Refund Request Form and walk you through the next steps, which may include submitting any required documentation and waiting for our team to review your case. You must submit claims up to 10 days after your original arrival date. Please note: an admin charge may apply.
Deposit/ Credit on Hold
If you have to cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice or leave early because of an unavoidable circumstance that's out of your control. We may be able to put your deposit/ credit on hold for 12 months from your original arrival date. Before you cancel/ leave early, check that your circumstance is included in the list below and that you can provide the required documentation.
Serious illness of a guest, or any member of the travelling party.
Government-mandated obligations including jury duty, travel restrictions, court appearances, and military deployment.
Severe damage to your vehicle or accommodation that prevents you from travelling or it accommodating you for your stay.
Road closures that make it impossible to travel to your destination. This includes closures caused by natural disasters like earthquakes or severe storms.
Extreme weather that makes it dangerous to drive/ tow a vehicle or stay on-site, including severe wind, snow and flooding.
What to do next
If you've confirmed your circumstance meets the requirements above, please contact the concerning Park. They will walk you through the next steps, which may include submitting any required documentation and waiting for our team to review your case.