Morris Leisure aims to provide a relaxed holiday environment and we make few rules as possible. Those that exist are for the benefit of all our guests and therefore, we ask you to abide by them. Morris Leisure reserves the right to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any persons whose conduct is detrimental to the holiday parks or the comfort of other visitors. No refunds shall be made.
• Ball games are only permitted in the Children’s playing area.
• NO rollerblades/ kites/ skates/ scooters/ hoverboards.
• Please cycle on the site roads and not the footpaths or between pitches.
• Maximum of 2 dogs per pitch.
• We all love your dog on a lead (no longer than 3 metres).
• Please place all deposits in the dog bins provided (dog bags available on sale in the shop).
• See map for details of dog walk.
• 10 MPH speed limit and one-way system in force.
• Only one vehicle per pitch at any one time. All extra vehicles to go on car park at an additional cost of £1.75 per day.
• NO commercial vehicles, whether private or business. All vehicles that fall into this category must park in the visitor car park.
• NO Motorcycles allowed.
• Please do not drive across the grass unnecessarily. Any damage caused by neglect will incur a charge.
• Please use visitor parking between 11:30 pm and 7 am.
• The washing of cars and caravans is prohibited on site.
• Maximum occupancy of six people per pitch.
• Barbecues are allowed, please take care not to put them directly onto the grass and ask for bricks. No open fires. Any damage caused by neglect will incur a charge.
• NO noise between the hours of 11 pm and 7 am. Please respect your fellow guests and remember awnings/tents are no barrier to the noise.
• Gazebos are NOT permitted for safety reasons.
• Small pup tents (around 1 m x 1 m) are allowed for storage purposes only.
• All ground sheets must be of a grass friendly type. Plastic sheets, tarpaulins and carpets are not permitted.
• Tent ground sheets MUST be lifted regularly.
• Visitors must leave before 10 pm.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Our policy is to maintain this Park in a natural state without undue interference with nature. Visitors are requested to take all sensible precautions and are responsible for their own safety and for the safety and supervision of young children when enjoying our facilities. We would also recommend you use a torch whilst moving around the Park after dark. In the event of a fire, please make your way safely to the ‘Fire Assembly Point’ by the entrance.
A security fob is issued on arrival for the Residents’ In/Out barriers. Please do not give this fob to anyone - especially taxi firms and takeaway outlets.
To gain entry and to exit the Park after you have pitched drive up to the barrier and place your fob against the receiver on the black post. The barrier will close after a car has passed. Procedures are in place to cover emergencies and the Duty Managers must be contacted at this time.
Care should be taken to secure all belongings and under no circumstances should valuable items be left in an unattended caravan or awning. The Management would recommend all monies and personal items remain in the possession of their owners at all times. Morris Leisure accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to vehicles/ caravans, their contents or accessories however caused.