When your pet is part of the family, it’s only right that they come on holiday with you. That’s why all our parks are pet-friendly, so your furry friend doesn't have to miss out on all the fun.
With five parks and five different locations to choose from, there’s a wide range of dog-friendly activities and attractions for you and your pooch. You’ll find plenty of places to stretch their legs nearby, from coastal paths and mountain ranges to rolling parkland and open countryside.
Good to Know
- Up to 2 dogs allowed per pitch.
- Dogs are charged at £1.50 per dog, per night.
- There is no charge for registered assistance dogs.
- There are dog walks located on all three of our Shropshire based parks (Ludlow, Oxon Hall and Stanmore Hall).
- Dog walks are directly accessible from both Riverside and Llanberis Touring Park in North Wales.
Dogs on the Park
We want to make sure you and your dog get the most out of your stay with us. From our dog walks to providing waste bins and water bowls, we're taking steps to make sure you and your canine friend feel welcome.
In return, we ask you to keep the Parks a safe, clean and enjoyable place for everyone.
- Take the lead: however well trained your dog, you can’t predict how they will react in a new place (full of exciting smells) and other two and four-legged strangers, it also helps reduce the chance of them disturbing any wildlife by keeping them on a lead.
- Cleaning up: Please clean up any dog mess. This is for health reasons and also a common courtesy to your fellow holidaymakers.
- Home alone: For the safety of the dogs and common courtesy of other holidaymakers, we politely ask that you don’t leave your dog unattended, so when planning your holiday, ensure all your planned activities include your dog too.
- Exercise: There are allocated dog walks on the park or direct from the park. We ask that you don’t walk across other Holidaymakers pitches or Holiday Home plots.
- Be on the ball: Not everyone loves dogs, so keep them close by and on a shorter lead if possible, especially when around other holidaymakers.
We love to see your pets enjoying their Morris Leisure Holidays. Send your snaps to [email protected]* - don't forget to include their name and where you stayed.
*We may use your photos for marketing purposes, including on our website, social media channels, and within other advertisements. If you don’t want us to, that’s no problem, just tell us when you submit your photos.