Milbourne Wessex Holiday Lodge
ONLY 2 REMAINING ........
NEW Milbourne Wessex Holiday Lodge set in 33 acres of beautiful parkland on picturesque Bow House Country Park in South Shropshire.
Set amongst the rolling Shropshire hills with stunning rural views, and offering it's own exclusive four-acre corse fishing lake, the park is conveniently located for the Midlands and North West.
Just a few minutes from the town of Bishop's Castle and a short drive from some of Shropshire's most visited areas including The Longmynd, Church Stretton, Shrewsbury and Ludlow.
Owning your very own second or weekend home at Bow House is all about investing in your enjoyment, your family, your relaxation - and a lifetime's worth of happiness.
Adding an extra dimension to your lifestyle a lodge home at Bow Park is perfect for overnight visits, long weekends; and an ideal destination for relaxed and carefree holidays that can be enjoyed by family and loved ones.
Each lodge has 2 double bedrooms, double glazing, gas central heating and is situated on a spacious plot with breathtaking views.
If you're looking for an exclusive holiday property in a secure, secluded and peaceful setting in area of outstanding natural beauty then Bow House Country Park is waiting to welcome you.
For further information on these great deals or to organise a visit call Debbie on 01588 638179.
The delightful two bedroom Milbourne Classic Lodges are fully furnished and ready to move into straightaway. Each lodge comprises of a bright and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area with patio doors leading on to a private decked veranda overlooking the beautiful South Shropshire countryside.
The lounge area features a vaulted ceiling, exposed beams and rustic hearth with a wood burner style fire, giving you the feeling and comfort of a traditional country home.
The Milbourne Classic complies with the latest building regulations (BS 3632) regarding thermal insulation, featuring fully double glazed windows and a Worcester Combination, condensing boiler central heating system.
External / Construction
- Fully compliant with BS 3632
- UPVC windows, doors, fascias and soffits
- 600mm soffit overhang with bulkhead lights
- Double glazed windows & doors
- Log lap cladding
- Gable over side entrance
- Tall, wide windows to dining area on front elevation to complement French doors
- French doors to lounge area with brass exterior handles
- 12′ x 20′ decking veranda
- Dedicated parking for each lodge with separate visitor parking area
- 24 hour security system
- Spacious, open plan living area
- Fully furnished with co-ordinated soft beige furnishings
- Luxury kitchen with attractive fitted cupboards
- Integrated cooker and cooker hood, washing machine & tall fridge / freezer
- Grey / black granite kitchen worktops with breakfast bar
- Deluxe bathroom / shower room
- Fitted wardrobes in master bedroom and twin bedroom
- En-suite to master bedroom with full size bath & shower
- Wood burner-style fire and hearth
- Fitted carpets with underlay
- Lined curtains
- Television points in lounge, master bedroom and twin bedroom
- Airing cupboard
- Loft access
- Full domestic central heating system (Worcester Combination condensing boiler)