Image rights - terms and conditions
Approved imagery terms and conditions
If we would like to use your content in any Morris Leisure media, we will contact you on the relevant Third Party Platform to ask for your consent to use your Content. Rights will be requested by Morris Leisure via commenting on your Facebook Post/ Instagram post or via a Tweet and require a response to approve use of your content. To agree to Morris Leisure reusing your content simply reply with #MLYES.
If we do not receive a response, we will assume that you do not consent to our use of your Content and your Content will not be used by us in any Morris Leisure Media.
Imagery can also be sent to Morris Leisure by email – [email protected]
By replying #MLYES or submitting your photo(s)/video(s) you grant Morris Leisure permission to use it/them across any Marketing Channels including but not limited to social media, website, magazines and/or promotional material.
By consenting to our use of your Content, you:
- confirm that the Content is your original creation and not copied from third parties;
- acknowledge that your Content may appear on any Morris Leisure Marketing Channels; and
- accept Morris leisure is not liable for payment for use of your photo(s)/video(s) and grant Morris Leisure and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual right and licence without compensation to use your Content as set out in these terms and conditions;
- confirm that you have all the rights necessary to allow us to use your Content; When photo(s)/video(s) of clearly identifiable people are submitted, it is assumed that you have sought and received consent from them (or from a parent/guardian for those under 18 years of age).
- waive any moral rights you may have in your Content, such as any right you may have to be named as the author of the Content or to protect the integrity of your Content.
- give us your permission for us to redesign, archive, reproduce, disseminate, display, as well as to cut and edit, adapt and modify your Content or any part of it.
If you would no longer like your Content to be posted on the relevant Marketing Channels, then please contact [email protected] to notify us of your request. Once notified, we will remove your Content within a reasonable timeframe.
To the extent it is permitted by law to do so, we accept no liability for any damage, injury or loss suffered due to our use of your Content.
We will only use personal information supplied by you for the purposes of posting your Content, unless you provide your consent for us to use your personal information for any other agreed purpose.
These terms are governed by English law and any disputes in relation to them are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.