Assistant Park Managers
At Morris Leisure, we have an exciting opportunity for a couple to join one of our six 5-star Touring and Holiday Home Parks based across Shropshire and Snowdonia in North Wales.
Our Park Managers and Assistant Park Managers at Morris Leisure come from a wide variety of backgrounds, but what's absolutely paramount is their experience and passion.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic couple as Assistant Park Managers. This is a permanent position but we envisage you will work approximately 10 months of the year with a 2-month break in the out of season period.
You will be living in stunning surroundings, with on park amenities and beautiful and tranquil surroundings. This full-time position will include working during weekends and bank holidays (41.25 hours/ 5.5 days per week)
Main Purpose of Job
As Assistant Park Managers you will live and work on site throughout the season assisting the Park Managers with the day-to-day running of the park.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Reception - provide the highest level of customer service at all times you will be answering telephone calls, responding to emails, taking bookings, dealing with enquires, greeting and dealing with guests.
- Administration - organising bookings and carrying out basic administration tasks. Completing all paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Shop - using till and credit card machines, cashing up, stocking shelves and stock control.
- Pitches - assisting in the pitching of units.
- Tourist information – stocking leaflets and communicating with local businesses.
- Cleaning of facilities - maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness inside and outside of buildings, toilet and shower blocks.
- Gardening and maintenance of the grounds - refuse collection and general gardening duties using the tools and equipment provided.
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and participate in appropriate training and development activities.
- Comply with the Health & Safety, Environmental, Quality and HR policies and procedures as set out by the Company and in line with your current responsibilities.
To be successful you will need to possess the following:
- A desire to provide at all times the highest levels of customer service and have experience of working with customers and resolving customer issues.
- A determination to achieve the highest standards of cleanliness.
- A practical approach to undertaking minor groundwork and associated tasks.
- Good basic administration and numeracy skills.
- Be computer literate, including competence in Outlook.
- Ability to work with others.
- Be prepared to work flexibly to accommodate seasonal influences.
Special Working Conditions
Due to the nature of the role, your working hours are flexible and will cover a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, weekends, bank holidays and special events.
The successful candidate would be required to live on site in own touring accommodation (with up to 2 dogs permitted) and benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package.
To find out more information and to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org