Assistant Park Managers - Summer Period Vacancy
At Morris Leisure, we have an exciting opportunity for two enthusiastic individuals to join us for our busy summer period and to experience life as an Assistant Park Manager at our beautiful award-winning, five-star Stanmore Hall Touring Park in Bridgnorth, Shropshire.
This will be a full-time role, working 5 days (41.25 hours) flexibly across the week. We envisage that the role will come to an end around the end of October but this is dependent on park bookings.
Main Purpose of Job
As Assistant Park Managers, you will assist the team with the day-to-day running of the park. Previous experience of working with the general public would be beneficial but is not essential as full training will be provided. You will live on-site in your own touring accommodation and benefit from access to park amenities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Reception - providing the highest level of customer service at all times you will be answering telephone calls, responding to emails, taking bookings, dealing with enquiries, and greeting and dealing with guests.
- Administration - organising bookings and carrying out basic administration tasks. Completing all paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Shop - using till and credit card machines, cashing up, stocking shelves and stock control.
- Pitches - assisting in the pitching of units.
- Tourist information – stocking leaflets and communicating with local businesses.
- Cleaning of facilities - maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness inside and outside of buildings, toilet and shower blocks.
- Gardening and maintenance of the grounds - refuse collection and general gardening duties using the tools and equipment provided.
To be successful you will need to possess the following:
- Your own touring accommodation, whether that be a Motorhome, RV or Caravan.
- Be a ‘people person’ with a sense of humour!
- A desire to provide at all times the highest levels of customer service.
- A determination to achieve the highest standards of cleanliness.
- A practical hands-on approach to gardening and maintenance tasks.
- Good basic administration and numeracy skills.
- A good understanding of computers and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software particularly Excel and Outlook.
- Self-motivation but also the ability to work as part of a team.
- Be prepared to work flexibly across the week.
- A current UK driving licence.
Special Working Conditions
Due to the nature of the role, your working hours are flexible and will cover a variety of shifts, including days, split shifts, evenings, weekends, bank holidays and special events.
The role is offered to two individuals who can live and work together as ‘job share partners’ to cover the various duties and shift patterns.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary (exceeds National Living Wage).
- 1 x pitch for your shared accommodation with your job share partner.
- Free of charge use of facilities on-site (with the exception of a TV Licence).
- We provide 28 days’ holiday per year – pro-rata for the period of the contract.
- Company pension and life insurance, sick pay and a healthcare cashback plan may also be provided should the contract be extended beyond the summer period.
- Please note that your pets are welcome (up to a maximum of 2 dogs permitted).
To find out more information and to apply, please email your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Please apply early to avoid disappointment, as we will close the vacancy early once we receive sufficient applications.