Assistant Managers Vacancy
At Morris Leisure, we have an exciting opportunity for a couple to join one of our six 5 star Touring and Holiday Home Parks based across Shropshire and Snowdonia in North Wales.
Our Park Managers and Assistant Park Managers at Morris Leisure come from a wide variety of backgrounds, but what's absolutely paramount is their experience and passion.
We are currently looking to recruit Assistant Park Managers for one of our Parks in North Wales. This is a year-round, permanent position and you will be living in stunning surroundings, with on park amenities and beautiful and tranquil surroundings right in the heart of Snowdonia. This full-time position will include working during weekends and bank holidays (42 hours/ 5 1/2 days per week)
As Assistant Park Managers, you will live and work on the Touring Park throughout the season. Reporting to the Park Managers, you will be energetic and conscientious, with a real can do attitude. Your role will cover all aspects of the operation including guest services, leisure services, maintenance, grounds and retailing, as well as administrative tasks. Your primary objective is to ensure that our guests have an outstanding holiday experience. To be successful you will need to possess the following:
• A desire to provide at all times the highest levels of customer service and have experience of working with customers and resolving customer issues.
• A determination to achieve the highest standards of cleanliness.
• A practical approach to undertaking minor groundwork and associated tasks.
• Good basic administration and numeracy skills.
• Be computer literate, including competence in Outlook.
• Ability to work with others.
• Be prepared to work flexibly to accommodate seasonal influences.
The successful candidate would be required to live on site in own touring accommodation and benefit from a competitive salary and benefits.
If you are interested or would like any further information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.