Book with Total Confidence
When you book with us, your money is safe. If you’re affected by government guidelines or we close due to COVID-19, we will automatically put your credit on hold. You can then use this credit towards a booking at any of our Touring Parks within the next 12 months of your original arrival date. Alternatively, you are eligible for a refund.
We only take a deposit (£10/ per night) on booking and ask for your remaining balance 48 hours before arrival, this way, we aren’t holding on to your full payment.
We already have a range of flexible options in place to support our guests. Our general cancellation policy is very flexible and allows guests to amend the dates of their booking up to 48 hours before your arrival time, we can move your booking to any date or park within the next 12 months. If you don’t have a date in mind, we can put your credit on hold, this must be redeemed within 12 months of your original arrival date at any of our Touring Parks.
Help us do the right thing
We are committed to following the Government's COVID advice and guidance. Here are some of the ways you can help us before you travel and while staying with us:
- get in touch with us if you’re affected by any government guidelines
- check travel restrictions and guidance for groups and households for both the area you live in and the area you’re travelling to
- use the NHS Test and Trace system when visiting the parks
- wear a face covering or mask around the park as per government guidelines
- if you breach current guidance while staying with us, you may be asked to return home
Peace of mind if your break is affected by government guidelines
We’ll notify you of any closures as soon as possible with an email. After which, one of our Park Managers will be in touch to discuss your booking and talk you through the different options available.
In the event of a closure, we offer a number of options:
- We can put your credit on hold for 12 months from your original arrival date. This will be extended if there are any park closures during this period.
- We can amend the dates of your booking to another date within the next 12 months.
- We can move your booking to another one of our parks.
- We can refund all payments made towards that booking.
Whichever option you choose, your money is safe with us.
We have a range of flexible options already in place to support guests affected by government guidelines or travel restrictions. Our Park Managers are also proactively contacting group bookings we suspect may be affected by guidelines for groups and households.
If this (or any other restriction) applies to you, please get in touch with us by calling the park. Contact details can be found on your booking confirmation or on our website here. Our Park Managers will then be able to talk you through the different options available.
We also recommend checking up-to-date travel advice for the area you live in and the area you’re travelling to before you travel. Official guidelines can be found here:
Our Park Managers are available to answer any questions you have, 7 days a week, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. You can also email them, contact details for each park can be found here.
To amend or change your booking, simply call the park your booking is with, our Park Managers will make any amendments and send you through a new booking confirmation email to confirm these. 48 hours before your arrival, you will receive an email asking you to pay your remaining balance, before payment, you will be able to add or remove any extras including dogs, awnings or extra cars and trailers.
All guests are asked to pay a deposit at the time of booking (£10/ per night). You will then receive an email 48 hours prior to your arrival requesting your remaining balance.